What if i ask you right now that I would give you a treat, anything you want to eat? What would be the first thing that comes to your mind? I can guarantee that you would instantly crave for a heavy juicy hamburger that can melt any stress that goes in your mind and that great tummy you got. However, a normal hamburger is just not enough for food lover if it is not the best hamburger, more like a grilled hamburger. But, there’s the catch!!!
How often do you find a good grilled hamburger, let alone be super duper one. Even after going through several cooking recipes one cannot just get it right enough. Well, the art to The Ultimate Grilled Hamburger is not tough at all rather it’s just a few minor changes to the approach that makes the whole difference.
Here we are going to reveal those little details that will turn any normal grilled hamburger in to the ultimate one.
1. First, let’s start with the meat selection. When it comes to meat it is always best to select a fatty one. WAIT WHAT?!
Yes, a highly fat content meat is perfect for the juiciness and the moisture of the burger. To be precise 15-20% fat content is the best for any meat. A “Ground Chuck” beef is the best ground beef for making hamburgers. Another thing many might have queries about is how to keep the ground beef attached? Actually unlike meatloaves or meatballs, it does not need anything extra to keep attached. The ground beef stays together by itself.
2. Secondly, we have to make proper and perfect patties. To begin with, the patties should be refrigerated in order to make it stick together. A perfect patty would weigh up to 6-7 ounces and about an inch thick(1”). A trick here to make it special is to stop the protruding of the patty by giving a slight press of the thumb as it creates concavity on the patty.
3. Next comes the preparation of the grill. Olive oil should be brushed over the grills so that it does not stick with the patties. A big and a common mistake that everyone makes is that they press the patty too much. NO PRESSING! It draws out the juice out of the patty.
The best way to do it is to let patty sear for 3-4 minutes and then flip it. It is best to flip it only once and that’s why the searing time needs to be properly maintained.
4. Finally, to overview the whole cooking process it is always best to use a thermometer. There are various types of heat thermometer such as Digital Thermometers both with and without wires, Instant Read Thermometers, etc. It allows to check the internal temperature of the burger.
The burger needs to be cooked within (365-400) degrees whereas the internal temperature needs to maintained around 160 degrees. Cooking time varies according to the burger type like
5. Just before serving one can add a few seasonings but it needs to made sure that it is kept for 4-5 minutes before serving. It will let the juice out and give a moist and juicy flavour to the burger.
It is never hard to cook The Ultimate Grilled Hamburger if one just knows the little tricks. And by avoiding those little mistakes and adjust a few things it is possible to experience the juicy, heart melting, mind boggling taste that everyone wants in a perfect grilled hamburger. So, next whenever it’s a party or a night out, it’s time for a grilled burger and not just any burger, “THE ULTIMATE GRILLED HAMBURGER
A professional writer will make a clear, mistake-free paper for you!Get help with your assignment
Please check your inbox
I'm Chatbot Amy :)
I can help you save hours on your homework. Let's start by finding a writer.Find Writer